Monday, June 12, 2017

Little things you can do to make customers happy

I always believe that communication is the key. Looking at my tips, I feel I have gotten better tips from those customers who I have communicated with whether it is to confirm details of an order or let them know I'm on my way to them. While the app will update the customer with where you are in the delivery process, sometimes a personal touch can go a long way. I also find it helpful to make sure there are condiments, utensils and napkins. I know for sure McDonald's will not give you ketchup unless you ask for it so be sure to ask for it. At Felipe's I'll always make sure to get some extra salsa to add to the order. I try and think about if I were ordering what would I want to make sure I had in the delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lyft

Restaurant Update

Mint Thai - Order when you arrive La Thai - Order when you arrive