Monday, June 12, 2017

Phone number to reach Postmates?

One time I had a Cane's delivery and another one accepted on my stacked deliveries. The first Cane's delivery I delivered it to the guy and he said he ordered two lemonades not the one I had. I apologized (even though the order said one lemonade) and told him that I was going back to Cane's for another pick up and I could bring him a second one. He lived in a dorm with an electronic entry code. I set his delivery to complete, went to Cane's for the second delivery and got him the lemonade. When I called the number Postmates gave me for him it did not work any longer. Since the delivery had been deemed complete that temporary number was disconnected. I tried to contact Postmates so I could figure out how to get him this lemonade but there is no phone number or email or anything else I could find. When I got home I tried to find information on their website to contact them and as far as I can tell there is no phone number by which to reach them. I even tried going into an order I had made for food and reaching out that way, I did reach someone by email but when I explained it wasn't for the purchase I made but was a fleet question I never received a response.

In short, there is no phone number or chat or any way to reach Postmates in the moment when you are having an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lyft

Restaurant Update

Mint Thai - Order when you arrive La Thai - Order when you arrive