Saturday, August 26, 2017

Postmates restaurant update

Lately I've been doing a mix of Postmates and UberEats. Postmates has updated their system and now there are more restaurants that have direct pick up where the order has already been placed, so that is helpful. An update of restaurants I have for you:

- Superior Grill - Postmates places the order, you go to the bar and have to pay with the card.
- Grand Isle - Postmates places the order, you go to the bar and pick it up. No payment needed. This is in downtown and there isn't much parking nearby. I drove down Fulton Street and parked right outside the restaurant and just put my flashers on.
- Central City BBQ - Postmates places the order, you go to the bar and pick it up. No payment needed.

I still think UberEats is more efficient, but when it's slow I use both and switch off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lyft

Restaurant Update

Mint Thai - Order when you arrive La Thai - Order when you arrive